Mapegrout SV T is a quick-setting and hardening, shrinkage compensated, thixotropic mortar for repairing concrete and fixing drains, manholes and urban fixtures etc.
Mapegrout SV T is a single component pre blended black mortar produced from a high strength cement, graded aggregates and specialist admixtures to produce a fast curing thixotropic material that can be subject to rubber wheeled traffic within 2 hours when applied at an ambient temperature of 20 degrees C.
Mapegrout SV T meets the requirements defined by EN 1504-9 ('Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures - Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity - General principles for the use of products and systems') and the minimum requirements claimed by EN 1504-3 ('Structural and non structural repair') for structural mortars of class R4.
Areas of application
- Repairing concrete elements, including those on a slope
- Repairing industrial floors, and for construction work on roads and in airports which need to be quickly reopened to traffic
- Fixing inspection shafts and manholes in place
- Repairing concrete floors used in industry, shopping centres and warehouses
- Repairing concrete road surfaces in airports
- Repairing roadside pavements
- Repairing access ramps
- Repairing concrete overflow channels
- Fixing road signs in place
- Fixing concrete electricity and telephone pylons
- Fixing fences in place
- Fixing urban fixtures
- Anchoring protective barriers and crash barriers
- Fixing gratings for overflow channels in central reservations and kerbstones
- Fixing drain covers and manhole covers for gas, electricity and phone companies.
- London Underground Approved Products Register (APR) ID 2630
- Complies with European Standard EN 1504-9
- Water based
- Fast curing
- A high strength cement
- Contains graded aggregates
- Trafficable after 2 hours
- Consumption 20 kg/m2 per cm of thickness
- Available in Black
- Available in individual 25 Kg bags or a pallet of 50x 25 Kg bags
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.