Mapegrout SV T is a quick-setting and hardening, shrinkage compensated, thixotropic mortar for repairing concrete and fixing drains, manholes and urban fixtures etc.
Mapegrout SV T is a single component pre blended black mortar produced from a high strength cement, graded aggregates and specialist admixtures to produce a fast curing thixotropic material that can be subject to rubber wheeled traffic within 2 hours when applied at an ambient temperature of 20 degrees C.
Mapegrout SV T meets the requirements defined by EN 1504-9 ('Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures - Definitions, requirements, quality control and evaluation of conformity - General principles for the use of products and systems') and the minimum requirements claimed by EN 1504-3 ('Structural and non structural repair') for structural mortars of class R4.
Areas of application
- Repairing concrete elements, including those on a slope
- Repairing industrial floors, and for construction work on roads and in airports which need to be quickly reopened to traffic
- Fixing inspection shafts and manholes in place
- Repairing concrete floors used in industry, shopping centres and warehouses
- Repairing concrete road surfaces in airports
- Repairing roadside pavements
- Repairing access ramps
- Repairing concrete overflow channels
- Fixing road signs in place
- Fixing concrete electricity and telephone pylons
- Fixing fences in place
- Fixing urban fixtures
- Anchoring protective barriers and crash barriers
- Fixing gratings for overflow channels in central reservations and kerbstones
- Fixing drain covers and manhole covers for gas, electricity and phone companies.
- Water based
- Fast curing
- A high strength cement
- Contains graded aggregates
- Mapegrout SV T meets the requirements defined by EN 1504-9
- Trafficable after 2 hours
- Consumption 20 kg/m2 per cm of thickness
- Available in 25 kg bags
- Available in Black