PPG SigmaGuard CSF 585 is a two component, solvent free, amine cured, epoxy coating designed for coating tanks, and has been approved by KIWA Holland for the coating of tanks containing drinking water.
PPG SigmaGuard CSF 585 offers improved visibility in confined spaces due to light colour and works to significantly reduce the risk of explosion and fire hazard. SigmaGuard CSF 585 is available in blue and white gloss finishes for a decorative element on top of the protective properties.
PPG SigmaGuard CSF 585 can be applied using single feed airless spray equipment, and has a theoretical coverage rate of 3.3m2 per litre when applied using this method. SigmaGuard CSF 585 may also be applied using brush for touch ups and line markings. /once applied, the product will be touch dry after 5 hours ready for a second coating after a 24 hour period has elapsed.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaGuard CSF 585 is designed specifically for use on tanks, to provide a protective and decorative coating. SigmaGuard CSF 585 can be used on blasted steel to provide a glossy finish. If a holding primer is required to improve adhesion then SigmaGuard 215 can be used.
- Two component solvent free amine cured epoxy coating.
- Tankcoating for drinking water.
- Can be applied by single feed airless spray equipment.
- Reduced explosion risk and fire hazard.
- Good visibility in confined spaces due to light colour.
- Approved for drinking water by KIWA Holland.
- Theoretical spreading rate 3.3 m2 per litre for 300µm
- Available in 4 and 20 Litres