PPG SigmaPrime 200 offers excellent adhesion to steel, shop primers, galvanised steel and non-ferrous metals offers good adhesion, excellent abrasion, impact and chemical resistance.
PPG SigmaPrime 200 is a two component, multi-purpose, polyamide, anti-corrosive, epoxy system, designed for the priming undercoat in epoxy systems, suitable for use in all vessel areas. SigmaPrime 200 is part of PPG Sigma's fantastic range of additional coating products that can be used for any number of things.
PPG SigmaPrime 200 is an epoxy product that dries to form a highly resistant coating in either grey or green eggshell. SigmaPrime 200 works emphatically in a wide range of climatic conditions and cures well in extreme conditions and temperatures, providing the ultimate protection to water damage and corrosion, industrially or in coastal/marine environments.
PPG SigmaPrime 200 is an undercoat product that can be used in conjunction with a number of epoxy protective systems and can be applied using twin feed spray application or brush, for when you need to apply touch ups or spot repairs. SigmaPrime 200 is quick drying in just 1.5 hours and can be overcoated with a wide range of suitable products after only 2.5 hours.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaPrime 200 offers excellent adhesion to steel, shop primers, galvanised steel and non-ferrous metals and adheres well to all of these surfaces, providing excellent abrasion, impact and chemical resistance.
- PPG SigmaPrime 200 is a two component multipurpose polyamide cured anti-corrosive epoxy system
- Universal epoxy priming system suitable for all vessel areas
- Excellent anticorrosive properties and water resistance
- Surface tolerant, pure epoxy primer with good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion to steel, shop primer, galvanised steel and non-ferrous metals
- Excellent recoatability
- Suitable for application and curing in a wide range of climatic conditions
- Suitable for bulk supply and twin feed application
- Touch dry after 1.5 hour
- Overcoating interval min. 2.5 hours
- Curing time 7 days
- Available in 20 litres.