PPG Steelguard 751 is a single pack thin film solvent borne intumescent coating for 120 minutes of cellulosic fire protection of structural steelwork.
PPG Steelguard 751 will provide up to 120 minutes protection from cellulosic fires and is suitable for both off-site or on-site application. With up to 1500 µm (60.0 mils) DFT in a single coat, this coating is suitable for C1 to C4 internal and external environments (ISO 12944); for dry internal (C1) environments no topcoat is required. Weather resistant up to 12 months without topcoat provided the coating has been applied in accordance with data sheets and is not subject to running or pooling water, high humidity or immersion conditions. Tested and assessed to EN 13381-8, BS 476-20/21 and AS 1530.4. CE marked product, ETA 15/0439. Assessed to ETAG 018-2 for all durability classifications
Approved primer must be sound, dry and free from contaminants. Stir thoroughly until homogeneous and free from lumps. Apply with airless spray. Use brush or roller for touch up and repair only. Refer to data sheets for further info.
- Tested and assessed to EN 13381-8, BS 476-20/21 and AS 1530.4
- CE marked product, ETA 15/0439
- Assessed to ETAG 018-2 for all durability classifications
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness:200 - 1500 microns
- Dry to touch in 30 minutes
- Theorectical Coverage: 1.07m2 per litre for 700 microns
- Available in Matt White
- Available in 20 Litres