ProDec Advance X Zero Paint Brushes are top of the range synthetic brushes that are superior to all other conventional paint brushes.
ProDec Advance X Zero Paint Brush is a top of the range synthetic product that can be used to improve pick up and release properties and is superior to all other conventional paint brushes. ProDec Advance X Zero Paint Brush ensures that there is zero or minimal brush strokes during application to achieve a smoother finish.
ProDec Advance X Zero Paint Brush has been designed to offer comfort during application and improve the application to the surface due to the Dupoint Filaments built into the tips.
ProDec Advance X Zero Paint Brush can be used to apply most common paints and varnishes and offers an effective way of cutting in due to the chiselled edge profile.
Surface and Environment
ProDec Advance X Zero Paint Brush is best used with Bedec Multi Surface Paint but can be used in conjunction with most other paints applied internally or externally to any number of surfaces.
- Ultimate quality synthetic paint brush.
- This brush incorporates dupoint filaments for superior pick up and release.
- Chiseled profile for maximum control when cutting in and flagged filament tips for a smooth finish with minimal or zero brush marks.
- Lightweight FSC® wood handle and waterproof keeper to aid brush shape retention.
- Helps achieve a smooth finish with zero or minimal brush marks.
- The light weight wooden handle helps with control.
- Available in 1.5 inch and 2 inches
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.