Centrecoat Chalk Line for Playgrounds, Tennis Courts and Roads, is used for marking streight lines on concrete, asphalt, tarmac and brick surfaces.
Centrecoat Chalk Line for Playgrounds and Roads is part of the range of tools and accessories we offer customers. This is in addition to our full range of quality paint and coatings, for all types of projects. If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to call us on 01462 421 333, for advice on where and how best to use Centrecoat Chalk Line.
Centrecoat Chalk Line is designed for line marking areas such as playgrounds, tennis courts and car parks, with a chalky finish.
Centrecoat Chalk Line for Playgrounds and Roads is a two part set for applying lines, consisting of a chalk line and 225g of chalk. The chalk line operates with a fold away winder and freewheel unwind mechanism.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Chalk Line for Playgrounds and Roads can be used on all kinds of concrete, asphalt, tarmac and bricked surfaces to create a chalky line of up to 30 metres long.
- Chalk Line with 225 Gms of Chalk
- Set contains 50ft Chalk Line, Chalk and Line Level
- Use for marking lines on playgrounds, tennis courts, car parks, etc.
- For quick and easy line marking
- ALSO ABSORBS CHALK QUICKLY
- Fold-away winder and freewheel unwind mechanism.