RoadLine Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) line paint that offer long term line markings superior to standard line marking paint without the need of heat application, a 2 pack product consisting of paint and peroxide hardener.
Professional use recommended.
RoadLine Methyl Methacrylate (MMA) cold plastic lining system is a system designed to offer long term line markings superior to that of conventional proprietary markings, without the need of heat application. RoadLine MMA is extremely durable and has been developed to stand the test of time, even when exposed to the demanding traffic conditions of today.
RoadLine MMA is an extremely hard wearing cold plastic that is ideal for high traffic areas such as transverse bar markings, box junctions and mini roundabouts. It is fast curing, highly durable and has the potential to last up to 10 years. It offers a high skid resistance and conforms to both EN 1871 and EN 1436.
Ennis Flint RoadLine MMA is designed for application used a serrated rubber squeegee or roller with an extra quick working time of just 12 minutes that fully cures after 20 minutes in normal atmospheric conditions. Professional use recommended.
Surface and Environment
RoadLine MMA is ideal for use in the outdoor world when exposed to extreme conditions and high levels of trafficking, offering a slip resistant finish that will not age when exposed to UV light. RoadLine MMA bonds excellently to concrete, steel and asphalt and is resistant to abrasion and a number of different chemicals.
- Fast curing and highly durable, can perform for up to 10 years
- A 2 pack product consisting of paint and peroxide hardener
- Rapid cure at low temperatures
- Offers a slip resistant finish
- Excellent bond to concrete, steel and asphalt
- Can be trafficked within one hour
- Easy to apply
- Excellent anti-ageing properties and U.V resistant
- Very good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Good low temperature flexibility
- Available in other colours by request.
- Apply by brush, 4 mm serrated rubber squeegee or roller
- Theoretical Coverage: 2.5 - 3 Kg per m2 - Therefore a 10 Kg unit can produce approximately 30 - 40 linear metres with a 100mm wide line
- Cure time is 40 minutes
- Pot life 12 minutes.
- Available as 10 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.