Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Rapidry Primer a fast drying industrial primer/undercoat primarily for use as a foundation coat for rapidry gloss or Metalcote enamel paint. Has good adhesion and gives lasting protection when applied properly to prepared surfaces. Rapidry Primer is available in Red Oxide as well as Black and White.
What is it best used for
Teamac Rapidry Primer is best used as a fast drying industrial primer/undercoat primarily for use as a foundation coat for Rapidry Gloss or Metalcote Enamel Paint. Rapidry Primer offers you long lasting protection to metal surfaces from weathering, impact, abrasion and pests.
How to apply the product
Teamac Rapidry Primer Undercoat can be applied using Spray or brush. When applying the product to larger areas, we would recommend using spray for a faster coverage time and using brush when painting smaller, trickier areas. When used Teamac Primer offers a coverage rate of 10m2 per litre.
Surface/Environment is it designed for
Teamac Rapidry Primer Undercoat is designed for use as a fast drying primer on a variety of different metal surfaces. This product offers users a hard wearing, ultra protective primer for use in many different environments, including light industrial environments.
- Teamac Rapidry Primer is a fast drying industrial primer/undercoat primarily for use as a foundation coat for Rapidry Gloss or Metalcote Enamel Paint
- A modified Alkyd offering a semi-matt finish.
- Application by spray, small areas may be applied by brush
- Drying times, touch dry 20 min, through dry 4 hours
- Coverage 10m2 per Litre
- Please use Teamac Thinners V/607/16
- Size: 5 litres.