Rustoleum Marking Stencil, Bicycle Lane is an ideal reusable template for the identification of bicycle lanes which can be used via aerosol, spray or paint roller.
Rustoleum Marking Stencils are heavy-duty reusable symbols for floor marking. Ideal for use in warehouses, for parking spaces, roads and more.
- Re-usable many times
- Easy to clean
- Stencils are flexible and follow the shape of the surface
- Extremely durable material
- For use with all paints
- Use with aerosol or paint roller
Clean and remove sediment from the substrate as per the guidelines for the paint you are looking to use. Lay the stencil out in the area requiring identification. Use masking tape if neccessary to keep the design in place. Apply the paint through the stencil using either an aerosol, paint roller or paint sprayer. Peel the stencil away. Ensure to clean the plastic using cleaners as neccessary described within the paints data sheet. Store carefully to ensure design is not damaged for future reuse.
- Manufactured from 350 micron polyester
- Outer plastic total measures 90 x 80cm or 45 x 40cm
- On the 90cm x 80cm variant, the actual bicycle stencil cut out measures 82.5cm x 49cm