Sherwin Williams Acrolon 7300 is a high solids, tin free polyurethane, with fast drying and high gloss attributes for use where long term exterior gloss and colour rentention is required.
Acrolon 7300 is best used as a topcoat in industrial environments such as for steel structures finish coating, exteriors of containers or tanks, bridges or conveyers, offshore platforms, and marine applications. Acceptable for use in high performance architectural applications
Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats. Recommended thinner no15 for thinning, no5 for cleaning. Surface must be clean, dry, and in sound condition. Remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt and other foreign material to ensure adequate adhesion. This material should preferably be applied at temperatures in excess of 10°C. In conditions of high relative humidity, ie 80-85% good ventilation conditions are essential. Substrate temperature shall be at least 3°C above the dew point and always above 0°C. Apply using airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller.
- Complies with Norsok M501 Rev 6 System 1 as part of a 3 coat system
- Finish: Gloss
- Pot Life: 2.5 hours at 25°C
- Drying Time: 3 hours at 10°C to touch, 10 hours to handle at 10°C
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 - 100 micons
- Theoretical Coverage: 13.6m2 at 50 microns
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres