SKYVAC Atom Gutter Cleaning Machine is the smallest vacuum in the SKYVAC gutter cleaning range. Being lightweight, it's super easy to transport and performs well in all types of gutter cleaning environments.
The most compact SkyVac in the gutter cleaning family but still packs a powerful punch. The Atom is extremely lightweight and super easy to transport. Ideal for the proud home-owner or as an add on to an existing window cleaning business.
With a commercial build, the Atom can tackle any challenge thrown at it in a wide range of environments. The SKYVAC Atom is ideal for gutter cleaning (up to 4 storeys high), high-reach vacuuming, leaf blowing (added blow function feature), wet and dry pick up (indoors or outdoors) or even pond dredging.
- Sucks gutters from the ground up to 34ft, reaching over awkward obstacles
- Blow Function
- Suitable for pond dredging
- Wet & Dry Vacuuming indoors & outdoors
Included As Standard
- Carbon fibre poles: 1.5 metres long
- 4.5 metres of flexi pick up hose (38mm diameter)
- Crevice end tool
- Steel dirt breaker
- Daily end tool
- 135 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- 180 degree blue flexi neck tool holder
- Round dusting brush
- Pole and accessory carrying bag
- Commercial floor tool kits
- Motor Wattage: 1600 watts max
- Water Lift: 110”
- Air Flow Movement: 3800 litres per minute
- Decibel Level: 60 dB
- Container Capacity: 35 litres
- Mains Connection: 240v
- Power Cable Length: 8 metres
- Weight: 8 kg L x W x H (cm): 37 x 40 x 79
Available in 3 different pole lengths.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.