Tesa® 4334 Precision Mask® is an ideal masking tape solution for professional internal or external paint jobs. 4334 is a high grade paper masking tape for precise and flat paint edges.
Tesa Precision Mask® 4334 reliably guarantees razor-sharp paint edges, and is extremely easy to use at the same time - thanks to the ideal combination of the special, supple backing and the perfectly balanced acrylic adhesive compound. This helps the tape to stick extremely flush to the surface and prevent paint tears. The combination of professional painting tape and your skilled expertise will result in paintwork to please your customers. In addition, the high quality of the painting tape
will save you expensive touch-up work.
The Tesa Precision Mask® 4334 is also recommended for masking applications during spray painting with afterwards oven drying up to 120°C/ 30min. Due to the thin and low elongating backing it is perfectly suited for two-tone applications, e.g. straight and long lines.▪ Indoor masking (up to 6 months)
- Outdoor masking (up to 8 weeks)
- For smooth and slightly textured surfaces
- For high-quality painting and lacquering work
- For spray painting with afterwards oven drying up to 120°C/30 min
The application of an adhesive tape on weathered surfaces may lead to residues during the de-masking. Thus before using an adhesive tape on a weathered surface we recommend to make a trial application for up to 24 hours.
- Hand Tearability: Very Good
- Suitable for Sensitive Surfaces: Good
- Suitable for Rough Surfaces: Good
- Paint Anchorage: Very Good
- Sharp Colour Edge: Very Good
- Smooth Colour Edge: Very Good
- Conformability: Very Good
- Ideal for both water based and solvent based paints
- Backing Material: Flat Paper
- Total Thickness: 90 µm
- Type of adhesive: acrylic
- Adhesion to steel: 1.85 N/cm
- Elongation at break: 4%
- Tensile strength: 30 N/cm
- UV Resistance: 8 weeks
- Available in Rolls of 19mm, 25mm, 38mm and 50mm by 50m
- Available as inner packs and boxes
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.