Tor Stabilising Sealer AK602 is a low viscosity alkali resistant solution for the binding or stabilising friable or highly porous masonry surfaces prior to finishing in a conventional masonry paints.
A low aromatic white spirit based coating, specially formulated to stabilise chalking and flaking paint on walls before the application of a conventional masonry paint.
Suitable as a dust sealer for leaving a glossy finish for friable concrete floors as well as an excellent binder for exterior walls.
For Masonry: Remove all loose or flaking paint or render using a wire brush. Repair as required and leave to dry. Treat areas suffering from moss or algae with a suitable fungacidal solution. Ensure surface is dry before use. Apply using a brush and airless spray.
For Concrete Floors: Clean prior to remove laitance, oils etc. Use an acid etch solution or surface preparer to remove any exisiting coatings. Ensure surface is dry before use. Apply using a brush and airless spray.
- Solvent based - low aromatic white spirit based
- Typical thickness: Nominal 28 microns dft
- Appearance: gloss / clear
- Drying time: Touch dry in 2 hours at 20° C, Hard dry in 6-8 hours at 20°C
- Overcoat in minimum of 16 hours, maximum of 48 hours
- Available in 5 Litre containers