Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 is approved by London Underground Section 12.
Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 contains a highly effective mix of detergents and industrial surfactants suitable for preparing surfaces prior to painting. Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 is considered an addition to paint strippers, used to wash down previously painted surfaces in order to neutralise them and ready them for upcoming paint jobs.
What is it best used for?
Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 is best used for washing down previously painted surfaces prior to the application of paint systems. Tor Strip Wash Down can be used on surfaces which have been recently stripped using TorStrip Multi-Layer Paint Strippers.
How to apply the product?
Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 should be diluted before use with 1 part Wash Down Agent to 10 parts of water. So in theory a 5 Litre container of Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 diluted with 50 Litres of Water would be perfectly sufficient for 200-250m2 of smooth surface, depending on porosity of the substrate.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 has been designed for internal use on surfaces that have been previously painted and need re-preparing for further painting projects.
- TorStrip Wash Down Agent is a highly effective blend of industrial surfactants and detergents recommended for preparing surfaces for painting
- Tor Strip Wash Down Agent WDA10 is approved by London Underground Section 12
- Use TorStrip for washing down previously painted surfaces prior to the application of paint systems
- Also for washing down and neutralising of surfaces which have been recently stripped using TorStrip Multi-Layer Paint Strippers, prior to the application of paint systems
- Dilute with water before use 1 part TorStrip Wash Down Agent to 10 parts water
- Theoretically a 5 litre container of Wash Down Agent diluted to 50 litres would be sufficient for 200 - 250 m2 of smooth surface depending upon porosity of substrate
- Available in 5 litre plastic containers.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.