Keim Universal Render has been formulated as a renovation and thin layer render system comprising hydrated lime, pozzolanic additives, sand and mineral fibre fillers.
Standard render to DIN EN 998-1, mortar category CS III. For facade rendering and renovation/repair of sound existing renders (including synthetic resin renders) and sound existing paint coats (including synthetic resin paint coats) for interior and exterior areas.
Trowel applied and finished with Hydro sponge float in one or more layers of between 4mm minimum and 10mm maximum. Keim Unerversal render can be applied over existing painted surfaces without the use of a primer although the surface should be damp before application. Universal Render should be applied at a minimum thickness of 8mm as a minimum. For Patch repairs Universal Render can be applied at a thickness of between 2-5mm. For large projects, a glass fibre mesh can be embedded in between two 4mm layers.
- LuL APR No. 3253 - Renovation and repair of sound existing renders, sound existing paint coats and for filling of cracks. Suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Can be applied over painted surfaces,
- No primer required over clean wet surfaces
- 8mm thickness recommended as a minimum
- Patch repairs can be applied at a thickness of between 2-5mm
- For large projects, a glass fibre mesh can be embedded in between two 4mm layers
- Can be applied to sound existing paint
- Consumption approx. 1.1 kg per m2 per 1 mm render thickness
- Grain size: 0 - 1.3 mm
- Colour shade Natural
- Trowel applied
- Available in 25 kg sack (Pallet 42 x 25 kg).
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.