Scotchkote EA9WB Epoxy Coating for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, formulated to offer long term protection against corrosion and chemical damage
Scotchkote EA9WB Epoxy Coating, Formerly Copon Hycote EA9WB is a top of the range product, in a vast selection of coatings brought to you by Scotchkote. EA9WB is highly recommended for use throughout the Rail Industry and can be used in a variety of industrial environments as a finishing coat, available in high-gloss, semi-gloss, low-gloss and matt.
Scotchkote EA9WB Epoxy Coating, has been specifically manufactured and formulated to provide users with the highest quality finish. This premium epoxy coating, is increasingly being used as part of original equipment manufacture, due to its protective and decorative nature, on various forms of passenger transportation, heavy engineering fabrication and civil engineering work, especially in the underground and confined locations.
Scotchkote EA9WB Epoxy Coating is available in a variety of BS or RAL colours, in different grades of gloss or matt, and the recommended application method is airless/conventional spray, however small tricky areas can be touched up using a brush or roller. This innovative product can be used as a primer or a finished offering a touch dry time of just 1 hour at 20 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote EA9WB Epoxy Coating is highly suited for application to ferrous and non-ferrous metals and has been designed to offer long term protection against corrosion and chemical damage, making it highly suited for internal or external use. This fantastic product is ideal for anyone working in the rail industry, in charge of maintenance and repair work, having been extensively tested to meet various International Standards for fire hazard performance.
- Scotchkote EA9WB formerly Copon Hycote EA9WB
- Extensively tested for limited fire hazard performance to various International Standards, test data available on request
- Widely used throughout the Rail Industry and increasingly in Original Equipment Manufacture involving other forms of passenger transportation, heavy engineering fabrication and civil engineering work especially for underground and confined locations
- Colours available: Finish to selected BS or RAL Colours, in high gloss, semi gloss, low gloss or matt. Please call to order
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 7.5 sq metres per litre at 60 microns dft.
- Available in 5 litres.