Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/ Finish Use Allcoat on enamel paints, clear finishes, formica, plasticol, UPVC, ceramic tiles, galvanised metal.
Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/ Finish is part of our interior paint range for use on several different surfaces internally. Available in White or Black, Zinsser Water Based Primer and Finisher all in one has outstanding fast drying properties given the right conditions and Managers and Business owners are quick to ask for ALLCOAT when they need to refurbish their buildings without shutting shop for too long.
Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/ Finish can be used to refurbish the interior walls of factories, warehouses, supermarkets, schools, offices and even houses. One coat of Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Interior Paint is all that is needed to cover and seal most surfaces and offers excellent adhesion so that it can be applied directly over glossy and difficult surfaces that can often be hard to adhere to.
Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/ Finish is best applied using a brush or roller for optimum performance and spray for a quick coating. Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/ Finish has an approximate coverage rate of 10m2 per litre, however this rate may lessen on porous and textured surfaces.
Surface and Environment
Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/Finish is an interior paint designed for use on a variety of different surfaces. Use Allcoat on enamel paints, clear finishes, formica, plasticol, UPVC, ceramic tiles, galvanised metal and many more without the need for sanding. Zinsser Allcoat WB Multi-Surface Primer/ Finish is ideal for providing a crisp, clean coating to walls, doors and ceilings on an interior basis.
- Allcoat WB now tintable RAL, NCS & BS4800 colours
- Zinsser Allcoat is a water based combined multi-surface primer and finish
- Its new fast-drying formulation allows property managers to confidently specify ALLCOAT when they need to quickly refurbish the interior of factorys, warehouse or supermarket etc.
- One coat is all that is needed to cover and seal most surfaces
- High adhesion - Unique polymers allow direct application over glossy and normally hard to adhere surfaces such as emanel paints, clear finishes, Formica, Plastisol, UPVC, ceramic tiles, galvanised metal and more, without sanding
- Use Zinsser ALLCOAT for priming or undercoating prior to overcoating with gloss or enamel finishes, resists grain raise, sands crisply to a fine powder within one hour.
- Ideal for large commercial walls doors and ceiling applications
- Apply Zinsser ALLCOAT by roller, brush or spray
- A washable dead-flat matt finish. Self sealing, flows smoothly and evenly, very low odour. Cleans up easily in soapy water
- Coverage approximately 10 m2 per litre
- On porous or textured surfaces the coverage may be less
- Zinsser ALLCOAT is touch dry in minutes, overcoatable in 1 hour in normal drying conditions
- Available in 10 Litre plastic tubs.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.