Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 is an interior/exterior adhesion primer that can be applied to all interior and exterior walls, ceilings, doors, trim, fascia, soffits, foundations, railings and other paintable surfaces.
Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 is a water based all purpose primer used as a stain block paint on walls for prevention of water stains, graffiti and grease spots, to name a few. Bullseye 1-2-3 Mould and Mildew Paint offers excellent stain blocking qualities and high quality adhesion without the need for sanding.
BULLS-EYE 1-2-3 bonds to wood, plaster, concrete, gloss enamels, hardboard, glass and tile. It also provides a rust inhibitive coating on iron railings, steel frames, piping, etc. Formulated to resist the growth of mould and mildew on damp, humid environments such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Mould and Mildew Paint stops the growth of mould and mildew making it ideal in kitchens, bathrooms and basements. Particularly, Bullseye 1-2-3 Mould and Mildew Paint should be used in areas of high humidity where stains and odours are regular occurrences. Mould and mildew commonly builds up in basements and bathrooms, on walls, where moisture and humidity is present in the air and Bullseye Stain Block Paint works to cover up and prevent this happening again in the future.
Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray and is available in 1 litre or 5 litre tubs. Bullseye has a coverage rate of 350-450 ft2 per gallon (0.95litres) and can be recoated after just 1 hour, giving it exceptional fast drying qualities. After use, Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Mould and Mildew Stain Block Paint should be cleaned up with soapy water to provide you with a pleasing finish.
Surface and Environment
Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Paint can be applied to all interior and exterior walls, ceilings, doors, trim, fascia, soffits, foundations, railings and other paintable surfaces. Bullseye 1-2-3 Mould and Mildew Paint from Zinsser is ideal for use internally and externally predominantly in areas exposed to high humidity in order to protect against mould and mildew, which can lead to unhealthy bacteria and infections.
- Fast drying may be recoated in 1 hour
- Adheres to glossy surfaces without pre-sanding or deglossing
- Rust inibitive coating
- Resists mold & mildew on primer film
- High pH resistance (up to 12.5)
- Seals common graffiti stains
- Excellent enamel undercoat
- Compatible with oil or latex topcoats
- Clean up with soapy water
- Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 is a water based all purpose Primer
- Bullseye offers excellent adhesion without sanding
- Stops water stains grease spots
- Resins tannins from cedar and redwood
- Stops the growth of mould and mildew making it ideal in kitchens, bathrooms and basements
- Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 should be used in areas of high humidity.
- Apply by paint brush, paint roller or airless spray
- Coverage 350-450 sq. ft. per gallon (0.95 Litres)
- Re-coatable after just 1 hour.
- Available in 1 and 5 Litres
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.