Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 Intumescent Paint from Bollom is a Fire Proofing Paint that offers Fire Protection to Internal Steel. A top coat, sealer coat should be applied.
Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 is a water based white thin film intumescent paint coating for the fire protection of internal structural steelwork providing up to 60 minutes fire resistance. Brosteel Ultra 60 from Bollom has been tested to BS476:Part 20/21:1987 ASFP and is EPA Compliant (1998). Available in 5 and 10 litre tins.
A coat of Bollom Flameguard in a matt, eggshell or gloss finish is recommended to be applied onto of the Bollom Bosteel offering a high quality, durable finish to protect the the intumescent paint from damage. Bollom Flameguard not only maintains a high level of fire protection to internal surfaces but allows you to maintain a decorative finish that is available in most BS4800, RAL & NCS colours.
Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 Fire Protection Paint is best used to offers a fire proof coating to interior and exterior steel substrates. By applying one coat of Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 your surface will be provided with 30 minutes of fire resistance. When you combine a second coating, you will be provided with 60 minutes fire protection, giving you plenty of time to get to safety and work to eliminating the fire and further damage that it may cause.
Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray to provide a white finish that offers a coverage rate of 1m2 per litre with 2 coats that gives you an hour fire resistance. Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 Fire Protection must have an anti corrosion primer applied prior to use on Steel. then apply two coats of Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 before coating with a suitable decorative and moisture protective topcoat.
Surface and Environment
Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 Fire Protection Intumescent Paint is designed for use internally or externally or areas that are prone to small fires occurring or excess heat build up. Use Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 on Structural Steelwork to provide the surface with long lasting protection at competitive and reasonable prices.
- Brosteel Ultra 60 provides fire resistance of up to 30 minutes on steel in one coat
- Fire protection for up to 60 minutes on steel can be achieved with two coats
- Bollom Brosteel Ultra 60 has been tested to BS476:Part 20/21:1987 ASFP, please see data sheets
- EPA Compliant (1998)
- Certified - Certificates of Conformance and Installation are supplied with every purchase.
- Fully Tested, all of Bollom's Intumescent Coatings for Structural Steel have been fully fire tested BS476:Part 20/21:1987
- ASFP Approved
- Steels must have an anti-corrosion primer applied
- Finish with a suitable decorative and moisture protective topcoat
- Brosteel Ultra 60 application by paint brush, roller or airless spray
- Use 1/2 litre per m2 for 30 min protection
- Use 1 litre per square metre (with 2 coats) to provide 1 hour fire protection
- Available in 5 and 10 litres.
- Available in White