Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell is a Class 0 rated protective and decorative topcoat for use over intumescent basecoats on interior walls, ceilings and trims.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell a means of achieving your desired colour scheme and finish, whilst providing the highest possible fire rating (Class 0) on the painted surface. The paints are designed to inhibit surface spread of flame and heat release, providing vital escape time in the event of a fire.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell is a Class 0 rated protective and decorative top coat for interior walls and trim. It is as easy to use as conventional paints and provides a high quality durable finish. Flameguard Ultra delivers Class '0' protection on masonry surfaces that have been already coated with up to 10 layers of conventional paint as well as new masonry surfaces.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell can be applied using brush or roller to achieve the desired thickness, with a theoretical coverage rate of 12m2 per litre and a surface that can be recoated after 4 hours.Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell is available in a variety of colours to provide a decorative and protective finish.
Surface and Environment
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell can be applied to a variety of different wooden substrates and steel surfaces, providing the appropriate primer/base coat has been used. Please see our technical data for more information on which primers to use on which surface. Bollom Flameguard Ultra Acrylic Eggshell has been specifically developed for interior use to inhibit the spread of flame and give you valuable time in which to escape.
- Class 0 fire rating
- For interior walls and trim
- Hard wearing protective / decorative finish
- Acrylic eggshell finish
- Available in BS, RAL & NCS colours
- Tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.
- For new, bare or previously painted non-combustible surfaces it can be applied over Flameguard Ultra Primer / Undercoat. It can also be applied over Broflame Ultra Fire Protective Base Coat on wood surfaces and Brosteel Ultra 60 and Fireshield Ultra on steel surfaces.
- Available in 5 litres.
- By brush, conventional-spray or roller
- Theoretical coverage 12m2 per litre
- Hard dry a minimum of 4 hours
- Available in 5 Litres