Bollom Flameguard Ultra Gloss is a class '0' rated protective and decorative top coat designed for interior use on walls and trim, providing a high quality, durable finish.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Gloss protective and decorative top coat is a class '0' rated top coat paint for interior walls and trims such as skirting's and door frames. Flameguard Ultra Gloss will produce a high quality, tough durable finish. Ultra Gloss not only maintain a high level of fire protection to internal surfaces but allows you to maintain a decorative finish, available in most BS, RAL & NCS colours.
Bollom Flameguard Ultra Gloss is best used in conjunction with Flameguard Ultra Primer/Basecoat to achieve the highest possible level of fire protection available on a painted surface. The system is designed to inhibit surface spread of flame and heat release allowing for extra time for escaping a building in the event of a fire.
Flameguard Ultra Gloss can be applied using brush, roller or spray and has a touch dry time of 6 hours that can be recoated after 16 hours. With a theoretical coverage rate of 14m2 per litre, Flameguard Ultra Gloss dries to form a highly gloss finish in a choice of colours.
Surface and Environment
Flameguard Ultra Gloss is used to provide a highly protective, hard wearing, decorative finish that can be applied to most interior surfaces, providing Flameguard Ultra Primer has been used first. Masonry surfaces, steel and wood are recommended surfaces for which to apply this glossy finishing coat to.
- Provides a means of achieving your desired colour scheme and finish, whilst providing the highest possible fire rating (Class 0) on the painted surface
- The paints are designed to inhibit surface spread of flame and heat release, providing vital escape time in the event of a fire
- Flameguard Ultra delivers Class '0' protection on masonry surfaces that have been already coated with up to 10 layers of conventional paint as well as new masonry surfaces
- The product is tested to BS476 Parts 6 and 7
- For new, bare or previously painted non-combustible surfaces it can be applied over FlameguardTM Ultra Primer / Undercoat
- It can also be applied over BroflameTM Ultra Fire Protective Base Coat on wood surfaces and BrosteelTM Ultra 60 and Fireshield Ultra on steel surfaces
- Class 0 fire rating
- For interior use
- Hard wearing protective / decorative finish
- Available in most BS, RAL & NCS colours.
- Application by brush, conventional-spray or roller
- Touch dry 6 hours
- Hard dry 16 hours
- Recoatable 16 hours
- Theoretical coverage 14m2 per litre
- Available in 2.5 Litres