FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint is a hard wearing, slip, petrol and oil resistant coating and is suitable for concrete, stone and wooden floors.
FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint is based on a high quality resin system with a very fine textured finish. It is suitable for concrete, stone and wood floors and will provide a hard wearing, anti slip, water and oil resistant finish for steps, ramps, paths etc.
FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint is an anti slip floor paint that provides a hard wearing coating to a number of different substrates. FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint is suitable for use on a wide selection of surfaces and is ideal for use on general walkways, factory floors and garages. Suitable for interior and some exterior applications.
FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint can be applied using brush or roller to provide a decorative semi-gloss finish, in a choice of colours. FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint has a theoretical coverage rate of 12-15m sq. per litre and is available in 5 litre containers. After 2-4 hours the coating will be touch dry and can be recoated after 16 hours. After a further 4 hours the surface will get to work providing users with an anti slip coating to prevent slippages and accidents.
Surface and Environment
FLAG Anti Slip Polyurethane Floor Paint can be used internally or externally, on a variety of substrates including, concrete, stone and wood, to create a fine textured finish with non-slip properties.
- FLAG Anti Slip Floor Paint offers a semi gloss finish
- Available in a variety of colours
- Interior and exterior use (not suitable for all exterior applications)
- For concrete, stone and wooden floors.
- Apply using a paint brush, roller or spray
- Surface should be stable, firm, dry and free of dust, sand, loose old paint, dirt, grease and oil
- Clean up with white spirit
- Thin with white spirit
- Theoretical spreading rate 12 - 15 sq. metres per litre (depending on surface)
- Dry to touch in 2 - 4 hours, Over-coating 16 hours (do not exceed 5 days for over-coating)
- Available in 5 Litres