Blackfriar Floor Sealer is a water based product for use under Acrylic Floor Paint on all porous surfaces it aids the protection of floors by binding, sealing and stabilizing friable surfaces.
Blackfriar Floor Sealer, available in 5 litre containers, is a water based product that has been specially designed for use under Blackfriar Professional Acrylic Floor Paint on all porous surfaces. Blackfriar Water Based Floor Sealer aids the protection of floors by binding, sealing and stabilizing friable surfaces.
Blackfriar Water Based Floor Sealer has been specifically manufactured to meet the specifications of bare and concrete floors and works excellently well at penetrating deep into the surface to created a sealed coating ready for any over coat that may be applied.
Blackfriar Floor Sealer is easy to apply using roller or brush and dries to a clear, glossy finish after 2-4 hours in warm conditions. Blackfriar Floor Sealer has a theoretical coverage of 10-15m2 after application, which depends on the porosity of the surface. The more porous the floor, the lower the coverage rates will be.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Water Based Floor Sealer can be used for interior and exterior use on all bare, concrete floors primarily but can be used on all porous surfaces too. Not only is Blackfriar Floor Sealer designed for floors but can be used on vertical porous surfaces prior to the use of Anti-Climb Paints.
- Blackfriar Water Based Floor Sealer aids by penetrating, binding and sealing porous surfaces for overcoating.
- Can be used as a dust proofer.
- Designed for bare / concrete floors.
- Suitable for brick, masonry and concrete surfaces.
- Application by brush or roller.
- Offers a clear gloss finish.
- Coverage 10-15m2 per litre per coat.
- Drying time 2-4 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Available in 5 litre.