Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking Paint is used for producing a quick drying line marking paint to produce high quality line markings
Prismo Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking Paint is used as a quick drying line marking paint designed for use in external environments to produce high quality line markings. Manufactured by Ennis Flint (Prismo) and sold in the UK by Promain.
Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking Paint is ideal for use in car parks, airports, parking bays, etc. where demarkation lines are requireed. Prismo Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking Paint is a high performing traffic paint product that offers excellent abrasion resistance against high levels of foot and vehicle traffic. It can be purchased in a selection of colours, which meet road or car park regulations.
Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking can be applied using a brush, roller or spray or for more accuracy can be used with any of our range of Centrecoat Line Marking Machines. It offers a theoretical coverage rate of 3.3 square metres per litre.
Surface and Environment
Cataphos Chlorinated Rubber Line Marking is ideal for use on asphalt and bare concrete, producing immaculate line markings for the demarcation of areas and indication of rules and regulations on the road.
- Manufactured by Ennis Flint formally Prismo
- Suitable for roads, car parks and factory lines
- A trial patch is always recommended prior to use
- Similar to Enfield Routemaster 9610 formerly Croda F80
- Theoretical spreading rate is 3.3 square metres per litre
- When applying by airless spray the practical coverage is 700 liner meters of 100mm line from a 20L tin
- Available in 5 litres
- Yellow and white also available in 20 litre tins.