This product line is available in various sizes and colours. Please contact us on 01462 421333 so we can get the best product and price for your individual project.
Centrecoat Fibreglass Grating is the strongest Fibreglass Grating available on the market today, brought to you at excellent prices. Part of our fantastic range of Anti Slip GRP products that offer users outstanding Anti Grip properties.
Centrecoat Fibreglass Grating has been specially designed to provide the ultimate in reliable performance, even in the most demanding conditions and is best used in industrial and commercial exposures for providing an Anti Slip surface so that staff and pedestrians alike can walk safely and care free.
Centrecoat Fibreglass Grating is simple and easy to apply, using a strong adhesive. If you have more questions regarding the application of this Anti Slip GRP Centrecoat Fibreglass Grating then please do not hesitate in calling us on 01462 421 333.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Fibreglass Grating is available in several different grades including, twin grid grating, covered top grating, plain top fibreglass grating, concave grating and grit top grating. Centrecoat Fibreglass Grating can be used internally or externally in all kinds of demanding conditions to offer an anti slip surface even when the flooring is wet or icy
- Fibreglass Grating has been tested in accordance with BS 476: Part 7 and met the performance requirements of Class 1.
- Fibreglass Grating - The Strongest Fibreglass Grating available!
- Fibreglass Grating is designed to provide the ultimate in reliable performance even in the most demanding conditions.
- Fibreglass Grating GRP Grating is the natural choice for quality and price.
- There are lots of different grating variations available including TwinGrid grating, covered top grating, plain top fibreglass grating, concave grating, grit top grating.
- Please call us on 01462 421333 for more information
- Available in various sizes and colours please give us a call for a quote
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.