This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer is a resin based driveway paint and restorer for asphalt and concrete driveways. It's semi-translucent but supplied as a clear base with added pigments for coating and revitalises driveways, paths, pavements and carparks.
Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer is a resin based driveway paint and driveway restorer designed for use on asphalt and concrete driveways. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer provides a semi-translucent coating that revitalises driveways, paths, pavements and carparks. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Paint is supplied as a clear base with added pigments, available in black, charcoal, mahogany, brick red, walnut and terracotta.
Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer can be used domestically or commercially to avoid the expensive costs associated with driveway restoration. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer works well to improve the life of your driveway surface and works excellent well to cover up oil stains that can often be tricky to remove. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer is designed strictly as a surface coating and should not be used to strengthen or repair, weak, damaged surfaces.
Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer can be applied using roller or paint brush and has a theoretical coverage rate of 45-50m2 per tin with 2 coats. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Paint is available in 20 litre tins and is has fast drying time to minimise facility downtime. The surface will be ready for foot trafficking after just 2-4 hours at a temperature of 20 degrees celsius. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer is easy to apply, simply add the powder to the mix in order to produce your desired colour.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer is designed specifically for domestic use on driveways but can be commercially on paths, pavements and car parks. Centrecoat Professional Driveway Restorer is an excellent way or restoring a surface that has been repaired using a crack filling agent or simply to rejuvenate old worn out surfaces.
- Simply add the powder to create the desired colour
- Avoid expensive resurfacing and extend the life of your driveway surface
- Added flow agents and high grade resin filler that provides an 'as new' appearance
- Rejuvenate tarmac, black top, asphalt and concrete drives and car parks, cover drab, grey, stained driveways
- Help cover oil stains - particularly if cleaned with Driveway Cleaner (Oil Stain Remover) first
- Will cover small repairs, ingrained dust from building works, spillage paint etc.
- Small pits and fissures can be filled with a stiff mortar consisting of dry sand mixed with Centrecoat Driveway Restorer
- Intended as a surface coating, it is not designed to strengthen or repair weak or damaged surfaces.
- Add pigmented powder to resin slowly and mix with a paddle mix to a uniform colour
- Apply with a paint roller or paint brush
- Apply 2 coats for maximum results
- Ready for foot traffic after 2 to 4 hours at 5 to 20 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage rate 5-7m2 per litre per coat
- Available in 20 litre tins
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.