This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Bird Brand Complete Anti-Rot & Woodworm Killer is an innovative product designed for the eradication and treatment of woodworm and wood boring insects found in indoor timber flooring, joists, window frames, doors and floor boards.
Complete Anti-Rot & Woodworm Killer is a mixture of active ingredients based on a highly tried and tested formula that has been manufactured to a high standard, that not only protects surfaces against the attacks from wood worms and other wood boring insects, but works to protect the substrate from fungal infection as well.
Complete Anti-Rot & Woodworm Killer can be applied either by brush, roller or airless spray or by dipping the substrate into the solution for the protection against wood rotting and infection. Complete Anti-Rot & Woodworm Killer has a theoretical coverage rate of 3-5m2 per litre in 5 litre containers for small to medium projects, and can be bought in larger 25 litre containers for bigger sized projects
Surface and Environment
Complete Anti-Rot & Woodworm Killer can be used on variety of different wooden substrates including timber, pine, oak and cedar found on an internal basis.
- Bird Brand Complete Wood Preserver is a mixture of active ingredients (propiconazole & permethrin) inside a low odour solvent.
- For the prevention and eradication for new and in-situ wood against woodworm (and other wood-boring insects) and fungal attack (dry rot, wet rot and mould).
- It can be used on indoor timber flooring, joists, window frames, doors, floor boards and for replacement timbers out of ground and surface water contact.
- HSE Approval.
- For the eradication and treatment of woodworm and wood boring insects.
- Protects against wood rotting fungi.
- Clear Low Odour Fluid.
- Coverage 3-5m2 per litre
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.