Owatrol Compo-Care Composite Wood Reviver used to revive all composite woods found internally or externally, waterproof and protect against stains and grease, use on on all vertical and horizontal surfaces such as decks, cladding and garden furniture.
Owatrol Compo-Care Composite Wood Reviver can be used to revive all composite woods found internally or externally and works to waterproof and protect the surface against stains and grease too.
Ensure to use Owatrol Compo-Clean prior to use. Owatrol Compo-Care Composite Wood Reviver should be applied only to surfaces that have been cleaned and are dry and free from contamination. With a theoretical coverage rate of 5-10m2 per litre, Compo-Care is economical as well as being environmentally friendly.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Compo-Care Composite Wood Reviver is primarily designed for external use but can be used internally also providing all other surfaces surrounding the area are protected and covered. This product can be applied to all vertical and horizontal surfaces such as decks, cladding and garden furniture.
- Transparent tinted coating
- Enhances the colour of composite woods
- Protects against stains (oils, grease...)
- Waterproofs the surface
- Quick drying
- Low odour
- Coverage 5-10m2 per litre.
Good Application Practice
- Do not apply in direct sunlight or to hot surfaces
- Do not apply if cold or wet weather is expected within 24 hours
- Protect everything that does not have to be coated
- The surface must be clean, dry and free of dirt, mildew, grease...
- Ensure to use Owatrol Compo-Clean prior to use.
- Do not dilute. Stir well before application
- Apply a coat of COMPO-CARE to the entire length of the deck board, cladding or piece of wood stopping at any natural breaks to avoid lapping
- After spray application, always back-brush or back-roll to improve penetration and uniformity of coverage
- Decks subject to heavy traffic should be left up to 24 hours before being put back into full service.