Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser can be used to horizontal or vertical surfaces found externally and is ideal for grooved decking where there is a high level of ground in dirt.
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser is a water-based, environmentally friendly, composite wood cleaner that has been specifically developed for removing all types of dirt, grease, stains, moss and pollution from the surface.
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser is ready to use directly from the bottle and can be applied immediately, simply and effectively as soon as you get it. Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser is fast acting and removes most kinds of common staining within 5 minutes of application.
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser can be applied using brush or roller to form a thick layer and left for at least 5 minutes before being removed using a powerful pressure washer. Surfaces should be as dry as possible before applying Compo-Clean.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser can be used to horizontal or vertical surfaces found externally and is ideal for grooved decking where there is a high level of ground in dirt. Cladding and other garden furniture can also be cleaned using this quick performing solution.
- Waterbased - Environmentally friendly.
- Removes surface and ground in dirt.
- Fast acting - from 5 minutes depending on the condition of the surface being cleaned.
- Gel formula - Does not run. Easy to apply.
- Does not contain solvents or paraffin. Will not attack plastic pool liners, stone, glass...
- Coverage 5-10 m2/litre.
- Actual coverage will vary depending on application method, type, texture, age and porosity of the surface.
- Always test a small area first
- Protect all areas not to be cleaned, plants, shrubs etc including and especially aluminum parts
- Wear suitable protection - gloves (rubber/nitrile), goggles or visor, clothing.
Directions for use
- Apply a thick layer of COMPO-CLEAN to the area to be cleaned. Large areas, should be cleaned in smaller sections
- Leave the product to work for 5 minutes (longer if necessary depending on the nature of the dirt and contamination)
- Scrub with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush
- Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water using the highest pressure source available or use a power washer (max 50 bars). If required repeat above procedure - difficult/stubborn staining
- Allow surface to dry 2/3 good drying days before applying.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.