Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser can be used to horizontal or vertical surfaces found externally and is ideal for grooved decking where there is a high level of ground in dirt.
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser is a water-based, environmentally friendly, composite wood cleaner that has been specifically developed for removing all types of dirt, grease, stains, moss and pollution from the surface.
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser is ready to use directly from the bottle and can be applied immediately, simply and effectively as soon as you get it. Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser is fast acting and removes most kinds of common staining within 5 minutes of application.
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser can be applied using brush or roller to form a thick layer and left for at least 5 minutes before being removed using a powerful pressure washer. Surfaces should be as dry as possible before applying Compo-Clean.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Compo-Clean Cleaner/Degreaser can be used to horizontal or vertical surfaces found externally and is ideal for grooved decking where there is a high level of ground in dirt. Cladding and other garden furniture can also be cleaned using this quick performing solution.
- Waterbased - Environmentally friendly.
- Removes surface and ground in dirt.
- Fast acting - from 5 minutes depending on the condition of the surface being cleaned.
- Gel formula - Does not run. Easy to apply.
- Does not contain solvents or paraffin. Will not attack plastic pool liners, stone, glass...
- Coverage 5-10 m2/litre.
- Actual coverage will vary depending on application method, type, texture, age and porosity of the surface.
- Always test a small area first
- Protect all areas not to be cleaned, plants, shrubs etc including and especially aluminum parts
- Wear suitable protection - gloves (rubber/nitrile), goggles or visor, clothing.
Directions for use
- Apply a thick layer of COMPO-CLEAN to the area to be cleaned. Large areas, should be cleaned in smaller sections
- Leave the product to work for 5 minutes (longer if necessary depending on the nature of the dirt and contamination)
- Scrub with a stiff nylon or synthetic brush
- Rinse with plenty of fresh clean water using the highest pressure source available or use a power washer (max 50 bars). If required repeat above procedure - difficult/stubborn staining
- Allow surface to dry 2/3 good drying days before applying.