Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a between 3 - 5 days for delivery of this product.
Coo-Var M200 CSP Cold Mortar is a methyl methacrylate resin filled concrete repair mortar designed for use on concrete floors in cold environments that are below freezing temperatures.
This product allows companies and commercial users to apply the repair system without the need for closing the room as this product works better in the cool environment.
Coo-Var M200 CSP Cold Mortar will adhere to all concrete or masonry surfaces to offers good durability, excellent flexibility and abrasion resistance in all temperatures from 0 degrees celsius right down to -35 degrees celsius. Coo-Var M200 CSP Cold Mortar leaves a smooth, glossy finish that allows aggregates to be visible through clear resin.
Coo-Var M200 CSP Cold Mortar must be applied to a clean dry surface and all moisture should be removed as well as ice if melted using a flame gun. Apply your Cold mortar M200 using a trowel to offer a smooth, levelled surface. If you require an anti slip surface, sprinkle the area of application with Coo-Var anti slip aggregate immediately after you have levelled the surface with a trowel until the surface is obliterated.
Surface and Environment
Coo-Var M200 CSP Cold Mortar can be used on a large variety of different concrete and masonry surfaces for the repairing and renovation of cold rooms where concrete can often become damaged. Coo-Var M200 CSP Cold Mortar has been specially manufactured to work better in cold conditions and even works in areas where temperatures can be as low as -35 degrees celsius.
- Coo-Var M200 C.S.P. Mortar is methyl methacrylate resin filled with selected graded silica aggregates.
- It leaving a smooth glossy surface that has aggregate visible through clear resin.
- Can be applied without closing the Coldroom.
- Coo-Var C.S.P. Mortar has very good durability, flexibility and abrasion resistance in all temperatures from 0oC down to -35oC.
- Coo-Var C.S.P. Mortar can also be supplied in ambient grade.
- Coverage 5.5 kilo unit - 0.5m2 @ 4mm. 12.5 kilo units - 1.25m2 @ 4mm.