Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All is a heavy duty, shellac based coating designed to block out difficult stains and odours. Ideal for sealing tar, bitumen and creosoted surfaces and to prevent bleeding through in subsequently applied solvent based paints.
Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All exhibits heavy stain blocking making it an ideal coating for blocking out nicotine, pen, oils and water stains. Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All also has rapid drying properties. Suitable for application onto timber, wood, composites, plaster, cement and brickwork. Also suitable as a spot primer on exterior surfaces.
All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from oil, grease and loose flaking material. Stir Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All well before use. Apply via brush or roller. Apply a full coat with the minimum of brushwork. If a second coat is required, this can be applied
after approximately 30 minutes. Avoid overbrushing.
- Matt finish
- Touch Dry: 10 minutes at 20°C
- Hard Dry: 30 minutes at 20°C
- Full Hardness: 24 hours at 20°C
- Wet Film Thickness: 100 microns
- Dry Film Thickness: 40 - 50 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 10m2 per litre
- Colour: White
- Available in 2.5 and 5 Litre tins