Owatrol DSP 800 paint stripper can remove any type of paints or coatings, including powder coatings & two-pack systems. The unique formula means that it can be used on any substrate apart from plastic, without causing damage.
DSP 800 is a powerful "Dichloromethane" free gel, multi-purpose stripper, for the removal of all coating types - Alkyd, Acrylic, PU, Epoxy, Cellulose, RSE (semi-thick coating), RPE (thick plastic coating)... Fast acting. Theoretical coverage 4m2 per litre.
DSP 800 works on all surfaces (except plastic), leaving a clean, coating free surface that can be refinished after 6 hours. Containing no acid, caustic soda or potash, DSP 800 will not darken the wood and thus requires no neutralisation.
Apply a thick, uniform layer of DSP 800 with a synthetic brush or spatula. Leave 7 to 45 minutes depending on the type and thickness of the coating. Always carry out a preliminary test prior to commencing the job, to determine the contact time necessary for stripping the finish. Remove with spatula or stiff nylon brush. Rinse with warm water or white spirit. After complete drying, sand the surface. Wait 6 hours before painting.
- Owatrol DSP 800 (CDKP 90) is fast acting
- Ready to use
- Dichloromethane (Methylene Chloride) free
- A gel formula
- Will not run or sag
- Surface can be recoated after 6 hours.
- Will not darken the wood.
- Does not react with the wood's natural oils (tannins).
- No neutralisation required for timber
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Use on wood, metal (ferrous and non-ferrous), Cladding, Floors, Stairs, Joinery, Decking, Fencing, Gates
- Use on stone, cement, ceramic
- Do not use on plastic
- Removal of carpet glue
- Theoretical coverage 4m2 per litre
- Available in 1 and 5 Litres.