Ecosote has been voted the best Creosote substitute. HSE (Health and Safety Executive) approved preservative used to prevent fungi and decay to external timber surfaces and provides very low hazard to the user and to the environment.
Ecosote Wood Preserver is best used on external timber surfaces such as garden fences and wooden cladding as an alternative to non HSE approved stains and paints to provide a decorative finish which is kind to the environment.
Ecosote Wood Preserver can be applied by a brush or spray. Brushes used in the application are easily washed in water. The application leaves a beautiful, water repellant finish.
Surface and Environment
Ecosote Wood Preserver is ideal for domestic timber surfaces such as garden fences and provides an eco-friendly alternative to standard wood stains and paints giving a beautiful, colour fast finish to keep both you and your garden happy.
- Ecosote water based Wood Preserver
- Ecosote effectively preserves external timber to prevent fungi and decay
- It is registered with the HSE (UK Health & Safety Executive Tested & Approved)
- The active ingredients (boron + biocide) are natural decay inhibitors that fight fungi and also control green algae growth
- Although it is water based it penetrates timber just like a solvent based wood preservative
- Water repellent.
- Very low hazard to the user/environment
- Ecosote is a HSE approved Wood Preservative
- Low VOC Content
- More colour fast than Creosote
- Good penetration
- Low odour & brushes wash out in water
- Applied by brush or spray
- Theoretical coverage 5-8m2 per litre
- Ecosote is available in 20 litres recyclable containers
- Available in Dark, Light & Black.