Teamac Farm Oxide Barn Paint designed for use on barns, Outbuildings, Oil Tanks, Gutters, Pipes, Roofs and many other steel or wooden structures.
Teamac Farm Oxide Barn Paint is a general purpose, versatile paint, offering economical protection and decoration for the maintenance of structural steel, metal roofs, Dutch Barns,and cladding. Farm Oxide Barn Paint provides you with a gloss, durable, heavy duty paint coating for Metal, Wood and many other different surfaces.
Teamac Farm Oxide Barn Paint is best used to provide decoration and protection against rust and corrosion to a wide range of different surfaces and buildings. Available in 4 different high quality colours and either 5 or 20 litre drums, Oxide Barn Paint offers you a great, cost effective way of rejuvenating your barn, metal roof, cladding or outbuilding.
Teamac Farm Oxide Barn Paint can be applied using paint brush, roller or spray. When thinning this product we would recommend the use of white spirit. After 5 hours the surface will be touch dry and thoroughly dry after 24 hours allowing for a second coat if needed. As always, before starting a project, make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from contaminants.
Teamac Farm Oxide Barn Paint has be designed for use on barns, Outbuildings, Oil Tanks, Gutters, Pipes, Roofs and many other steel or wooden structures. Barn Paint offers a protective, decorative coating to various different structures and surfaces and helps enhance resistance to the material from sunlight, weathering and pests.
- Teamac Farm Oxide Paint is a modified alkyd
- Provides a gloss, durable, heavy duty paint coating for metal, wood and many other surfaces
- Suitable for use on barns, outbuildings, oil tanks, gutters, pipes, roofs and many steel or wooden structures
- Teamac Farm Oxide Paint can be used on loose boxes, tack rooms, stables and workshops
- When applied to correctly prepared surfaces it can be applied coat on coat
- Dries to a durable gloss finish.
- Farm Oxide paint can be applied by paint brush, roller or spray
- Recommended thinners is white spirit
- It is surface dry in 5 hours and thoroughly dry in 24 hours
- Theoretical coverage rate of 11 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres