Please note the manufacturer is advising delivery will take a minimum of 5 days for delivery of this product.
Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating is a water based paint coating suitable for Corrugated Asbestos Roofing Sheets.
Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating for Asbestos Roofs is a water based paint product designed for decorating and protecting corrugated asbestos sheets. Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating for Asbestos Roofs is available in green, grey and red and has excellent flexibility that allows it to move with the substrate.
Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating for Asbestos Roofs is best used on corrugated asbestos sheets used on roofs, and can be used for sealing these substrates in order to protect them from wind, rain and other atmospheric conditions that may damage the surface of the sheet.
Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating for Asbestos Roofs can be applied using brush or roller with a theoretical coverage rate of 7-12m2 per litre. Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating for Asbestos Roofs is touch dry in 12 hours, ready for a second coating, if necessary.
Surfaces and Environment
Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating for Asbestos Roofs is ideal for use on metal surfaces, especially corrugated sheets, however can also be used on wooden and brick substrates to produce a metallic looking finish.
- Water based paint ideal for sealing asbestos type roofs
- Teamac Acrylic Roof Coating can also be used on wood and brick
- Application by Paint Brush or Roller
- Must be applied above 5 degrees C.
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Thinner: Clean Water Max Volume 10%
- Dry in 12 hours (COLD, DAMP CONDITIONS WILL PROLONG THESE TIMES)
- Theoretical Coverage: 7-12m2 per Litre
- Available in 5 litre tins.