Sherwin Williams Macropoxy M905 - Formerly Leighs Epigrip M905 is a winterfast hi build undercoat formulated for low temperature curing down to 0°C.
Macropoxy M905 is formulated for application onto suitably primed surfaces, as an undercoat for use under suitable high performance finishes, where low temperature curing is required. Recommended for rapid overcoating and faster handling times.
Compatible with a wide range of epoxy primers Epigrip M902 Winterfast Hi-Build Brushing Aluminium (preferred primer). Recommended application via airless spray, roller or brush. Recommended cleaners / thinner no5 for thinning and no9 or no13 for cleaning. For overcoating with epoxy products (including self overcoating), the maximum recommended interval is 28 days at 23°C. Where a high degree of gloss and colour retention is required overcoat with Resistex C137V2, Resistex C237, Acrolon 1850 and Acrolon 7300 within 7 days at a minimum dft of 50 microns or in the case of C750V2 overcoat within 4 days. These overcoating times refer to achievement of optimum adhesion at 23°C and will vary with temperature.
- Highways Agency Item No. 116
- Network Rail Item No 7.1.7
- Network Rail Item No 7.2.2
- Drying Time: 3.5 hours at 15°C to touch, 5 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 125 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 6.0m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 3 hours at 15°C
- Available in a limited range of colours
- Available in 2.5 or 15 Litres