Sherwin Williams Acrolon C237 - Formerly Leighs Resistex C237 is a high performance, fast drying acrylic urethane sheen finish for use where long term exterior colour retention is required.
Acrolon C237 is suitable for use as final coat or coats in conjunction with epoxy or polyurethane based protective systems for new construction or maintenance purposes. Good tolerance to low temperature curing conditions. May also be used as an undercoat where a gloss finish is required
Recommended application via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller. Recommended thinner no5 for cleaning, no15 for thinning. Compatible with a wide range of Macropoxy, Dura-plate, Zinc Clad Epoxy Primers and Buildcoats. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination.
- Network Rail Item No. 7.3.1
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 microns
- Drying Time: 2.5 hours at 15°C to touch, 8 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Theoretical Coverage: 10.8m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 6 hours at 15°C
- Available in a full range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres