Glixtone Tough-Cote PL16 is a very durable, solvent-based, spray applied textured coating with crushed marble aggregates and special preservative agents for algae and fungal film protection.
Specifically designed for use as the finish coat in Glixtone's "Seamless System" for building boards. Also ideal for any other exterior subject to adverse weather conditions. Will provide decoration and long life for virtually all common building substrates.
Solvent-borne: all year round use Excellent adhesion to all sound substrates
Ready to use
Weatherproofing, yet moisture vapour permeable
Will provide at least 20 years protection (when correctly applied on sound substrates)
Rain resistant 20 minutes after application
Can be applied, and will dry, at extremely low temperatures
Texture hides surface defects Flexible film resists cracking Fade resistant colours
- Exceptionally durable
- Will provide at least 20 years protection (when correctly applied on sound substrates)
- Rain resistant 20 minutes after application
- Can be applied, and will dry, at extremely low temperatures
- Texture hides surface defects
- Flexible film resists cracking
- Fade resistant colours
- Application by trowl or airless spray
- Offers a Matt textured finish
- Available in white and a range of colours by special order
- Supplied in 25 litre tubs.