This product has now been discontinued and is replaced with Hempathane Topcoat 55102.
Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E is a 2 pack, high gloss acrylic polyurethane enamel paint that offers excellent gloss and colour retention suitable for marine and industrial use. BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS12. Highways Agency Approved Item No.168.
Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E is a two-component, high gloss acrylic polyurethane enamel paint that offers excellent gloss and colour retention. Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E is available in a range of deep shades, light shades and strong shades made to order on special request by giving us a call. BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS12. Highways Agency Approved Item No.168.
Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E is ideal for use in the marine, industrial and commercial environment where the need for an anti corrosive finish is of high importance. Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E can even be applied in conditions down to -10 degrees celsius making it ideal for use in external environments.
Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E can be applied using spray to offer a theoretical coverage rate of 15.4m2 per litre in a range of decorative shades.
Surface and environment
Hempel Hempathane Enamel 5510E dries to produce a high gloss finish that can be applied to most common substrates including, steel, aluminium, glass fibre, reinforced polyester, plywood and hardwood and is extremely suited for use in severely corrosive atmospheric conditions.
- Highways Agency Approved. Item number 168
- BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS12
- As a glossy decorative finishing coat on a variety of substrates such as steel, aluminium, glass fibre, reinforced polyester, plywood, hardwood etc. in severely corrosive atmospheric environment
- Minimum temperature for curing is -10 degrees C./14 degrees F.
- Available in light and pale shades
- Available in deep shades
- Available in strong shades
- Theoretical coverage rate 15.4m2 per litre
- Available in 5 or 20 litre tins
- Please call to order.