Hempadur Zinc 17360 is a primer which assists in providing long term resistance against atmospheric and mechanical damage to steel substrates.
This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
Hempel Hempadur Zinc 17360 is a two component, zinc rich, epoxy primer that dries to form a hard wearing and highly weather resistant coating, whilst offering cathodic protection of local mechanical damage. BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS14. BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS14 Highways Agency Item No.109.
Hempel Hempadur Zinc 17360 is a versatile long term primer that can be used on a variety of different substrates and is best used as an undercoat for epoxy, vinyl and acrylic coating systems in environments that can be potentially damaging due to weather.
Hempel Hempadur Zinc 17360 can be applied quickly and effectively using brush or spray to provide a red oxide or grey protective undercoating ready for a decorative overcoat. Hempel are a trusted manufacturer that constantly distribute high quality products time after time and Hempel Hempadur Zinc 17360 is a prime example of this.
Surface and Environment
Hempel Hempadur Zinc 17360 can be used in many different environments including, marine, industrial and commercial and is best used when applied to steel in corrosive and high weather conditions to offer long term protection.
- This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
- Certificate number M20/184, M20/188, N4/104 and N4/105
- Highways Agency Approved Item: HA Item No.109
- BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS14
- As a "V.O.C.-compliant", versatile, long-term primer on steel for epoxy, vinyl and acrylic coating systems in medium to severely corrosive environments
- In compliance with SSPC-Paint 20, type 2, level 2 and ISO 12944-5
- Available in grey or red oxide
- Available in 10 litre tins