Hempel Hempadur 47940 is a two-component, polyamide adduct cured, high build epoxy paint which combines a relatively high volume solids with a short drying time. BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS6. Highway Agency Item No.111
Hempel Hempadur 47940 is best used for application in the marine and industrial environment for providing a high adhesion primer to the surface ready for a decorative top-coat to be applied.
Hempel Hempadur 47940 can be applied using spray for large surface coverage of approximately 6.1m2 per litre and can also be applied using brush or roller for smaller trickier areas.
Surface and Environment
Hempel Hempadur 47940 is ideal for use in an external environment and should be applied to structural steel found in atmospheric conditions. Please feel free to give us a call for more information about the range of Hempel products and their best uses.
- Highways Agency Approved. Item number 111.
- BBA Cert No. 08/H135-PS6
- Pigmented with zinc phosphate.
- Used as a primer in epoxy systems in atmospheric exposure.
- Theoretical coverage rate 6.1m2 per litre.
- Available in light grey or red.
- Available in 5 or 20 litre tins.