Hempel Hempadur MIO 47950 is part of the fantastic range of coatings brought to you by one of the industries leading manufacturers, Hempel. Hempel Hempadur MIO 47950 is a two-component, polyamide, adduct-cured high build epoxy paint designed for use in a variety of atmospheric exposures.
This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039. BBA Cert No.08/H135-PS7 Highways Agency Approved Item No 112.
Hempel Hempadur MIO 47950 is best used as an intermediate or finishing coating in epoxy systems that work to provide a protective and decorative finish in all industrial and marine based exposures.
Hempel Hempadur MIO 47950 is ideal for providing a surface with fast drying times and can be applied using spray or brush for a finish that contains a high MIO-pigment count. Hempel Hempadur MIO 47950 is available in natural grey or medium grey finish for a top coating that looks great on the eye.
Surface and Environment
Hempel Hempadur MIO 47950 can be used in all external exposures and works to protect the top layer of the surface from damages caused by atmospheric conditions.
- This product is part of the Network Rail Specification NR/L3/CIV/039
- Certificate number N4/104 and N4/105
- Highways Agency Approved Item No 112
- BBA Cert No.08/H135-PS7
- It combines a relatively high volume solids content with a short drying time
- Has a high load of MIO-pigment
- Used as an intermediate or finishing coat in epoxy systems in atmospheric exposure
- Theoretical coverage rate: 6.1m2 per litre
- Available in medium grey or natural grey semi-gloss finish
- Available in 5 or 20 Litres