This product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative.
Hempel MCU 45760 has a high level of resistance to atmospheric and mechanical exposure and is suitable for use within marine, construction and industrial sectors.
Hempel's MCU 45760 is a single pack, moisture curing polyurethane primer that contains a high level of Micaceous Iron Oxide. Hempel's MCU 45760 is an approved Highways Agency Item No.160. BBA Cert. No 08/H135-PS2.
Hempel MCU 45760 is ideal for use in atmospheric exposures and is highly resistant to abrasion and impact caused by mechanical exposure.Hempel's MCU 45760 is best used as a protective undercoating as part of a two coat system. It should be over-coated with an acrylic or epoxy topcoat.
Hempel MCU 45760 can be applied using a brush, roller or spray and produces a high quality finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 6.5 square metres per litre.
Surface and Environment
Hempel MCU 45760 can be used on most mechanical appliances found in the marine, construction and industrial sectors and is ideally suited for use on steel, blasted steel and galvanised stee. lt offers a corrosion resistance adhesive coating.
- BBA Cert. No 08/H135-PS2
- Highways Agency Approved Item No 160
- Very resistant to atmospheric and mechanical exposure
- As an intermediate coat in 1-component polyurethane systems acc. To Blatt 89, TL 918 300, German
- Railways (DB AG), resp. as finishing coat on 2-component epoxy and polyurethane systems in severely corrosive environments
- Shade 50630 compliant with British Item 160
- Shade 14310 compliant with British Item 162
- Theoretical coverage rate: 6.5 square metres per litre
- Available in Red and MIO Grey
- Available in 5 litre tins