Centrecoat Permastripe Corners, 90° can be used in all internal external environments for a quick application and fast drying properties that cure even at sub zero temperatures.
Centrecoat Permastripe Corners provides a new age alternative to resin and paint that is currently renowned for being the best line marking in the world for durability and is part of a forward thinking plan by companies wanting to achieve S5 status.
Centrecoat Permastripe Corners, 90° is best used for corner markings, without the need for two separate line markings. Centrecoat Permastripe Corners have been cut from Permastripe rolls and carry the same excellent characteristics, durability, high adhesion and decorative finishes. Centrecoat Permastripe Corners, 90° has been innovatively designed with rounded corners to ensure a more aesthetically pleasing finish.
Centrecoat Permastripe Corners are easy to apply simply by laying them down where you want them and joining the adjacent tapes to each end, reducing downtime, by quick application and ensuring high efficiency.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Permastripe Corners can be used in all internal external environments for a quick application and fast drying properties that cure even at sub zero temperatures. Permastripe is regularly recommended among commercial employers as the most effective line marking tape on the market today.
- Easy application, simply remove the backing and stick down
- No detailed preparation is required, unlike paints and resins no fumes or solvents are emitted; the work area can be used whilst it is being applied, even in food preparation facilities
- No curing time - you have the stripe you want for instant use
- No down time with minimal labour costs
- The plain colours are a solid homogeneous construction, if scratched it does not affect the colour
- Due to its extreme strength it will not snap if removed enabling easy workplace changes unlike paint or resin
- Remains stuck fast at sub zero temperatures
- If you require 45 degree angles or T sections please call to order
- Available in packs of 10 corners
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.