Rustoleum 8798 is a water-based single pack hygienic primer that protects (with 8700) against normal humidity and contamination indoors.
Supplied in 5 litre tins, Rustoleum 8798 is suitable for walls and ceilings in areas where hygiene control is necessary, areas such as veterinary practices, dentists and doctor's surgeries.
Rustoleum 8798 Hygienic Primer is a protective primer designed for use on mineral substrates like concrete, plaster, brick and masonry. With fast drying times and versatility, this hygienic primer is ideal for use internally where the need for clean surfaces is of high importance. Easy to clean and the option to apply to damp surfaces makes this product a must for hospitals, doctor's surgeries and dentist practices.
Rustoleum 8798 Hygienic Primer should be applied to surfaces which have been throroughly cleaned beforehand. Use a brush or roller to apply the paint smoothly and accurately and ensure you keep to the theoretical coverage rate or 9m2 per litre. This will ensure a crisp, clean finish.
Surface and Environment
Rustoleum 8798 Hygienic Primer can be applied to walls externally, however is recommended for interior use where a high level of hygiene standards is required. Apply Rustoleum 8798 Hygienic Primer to concrete, plaster, brick and masonry surfaces which are clean and sound. Surface may be damp, but not wet. Please call for more information regarding the Rustoleum 8798 Hygienic Primer for Hospitals, Doctor's, Dentists and Veterinary practices.
- Rustoleum Hygienic Primer 8798 is formulated from styrene acrylic copolymer resins
- A primer for use on minerals substrates such as concrete, plaster, brick, and mason
- A fast drying paint and over coatable with Rustoleum 8700
- Offers better protection against contamination than non-hygienic paint
- A water-based paint coating
- Multiple coatings can be applied in one day possible
- Can be applied on damp surfaces
- Hygienic Primer 8798 can be apply by brush or roller
- Can be used either as a wall primer or as a top coat
- Suitable for exterior and interior application
Remove contamination with Rustoleum FK111 Cleaning Solution. Clean the surface with plenty of fresh/warm water or high pressure cleaning steam reather than a jet wash, in order to remove all remnants of contamination and cleaners. The surface must be clean during the application of the paint but the surface can be slightly damp during application.
- Rustoleum Hygienic Primer 8798 offers a theoretical coverage 9m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litres