Jotun Jotamastic 90 is a premium repair, problem solving, maintenance primer is suitable for interior and exterior surfaces.
This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20 and M24
Jotun Jotamastic 90 is a two component surface tolerant coating. It has a high solids formula and is polyamide cured, epoxy mastic system. Jotamastic 90 can applied is part of a complete system which has been developed to inhibit the spread of flame in internal and external environments.
Jotun Jotamastic 90 is available with the option of a standard or wintergrade hardener. It is for use on varying substrate temperatures and is ideal for application in areas which are exposed to adverse atmospheric conditions. Jotun Jotamastic 90 is a premium repair, problem solving and maintenance primer for most environments, offering a variety of benefits including corrosion resistance and chemical resistance.
Jotun Jotamastic 90 can be applied using a brush or roller. With an easy application process and a theoretical coverage rate of 6-7 square metres per litre. This product has a drying time of 6 hours (in conditions of approximately 23 degrees celsius).
Surface and Environment
Jotun Jotamastic 90 is designed for use on internal and exterior surfaces. It is available in a variety of colours. Jotun Jotamastic 90 can be applied to properly prepared, carbon, galvanised, stainless and blasted steel surfaces. It is also suitable for aluminium, concrete and a range of aged coated surfaces. With excellent freshwater and saltwater resistance, this product is ideal for application to structural steel found in marine and offshore environments.
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20 and M24
- Certificate numbers XM92/M20-168, XM92/M24-169 and XM92/M24-170
- Highways Approved HA Item No 116
- BBA HAPAS certified for corrosion protection of sturctural steelwork in highwayy application
- Jotamastic 90 is corrosion, abrasion, chemical and water resistance
- Recommended application by airless spray
- Also available as a Winter Grade product
- Moisture tolerant
- Surface tolerant
- Brush: for stripe coating and small areas
- Roller: for small areas, not for first primer coat
- Drying time: 23° Celsius - 6 hours
- Curing time: 23° Celsius - 7 days
- Pot Life: 23° Celsius - 2 hours
- Thinner: Jotun Thinners No. 17
- Available in a wide range of BS and RAL Colours
- Jotamastic 90 has a theoretical coverage rate of 7m2 per litre
- Available in 5 Litres