Sherwin Williams Magnalux 41V is a superior grade, 2 pack, vinyl esterglass flake vessel lining offering exceptional protection against a wide range of aggressive chemicals, abrasion and elevated temperatures.
Sherwin Williams Magnalux 41V is suitable from superior grade vessel lining. Magnalux products must not applied over any existing painted surface, or any substrate which contains copper or zinc compounds. This includes copper or zinc based paints, or metal sprayed surfaces.
Prepare surface via blast cleaning to Sa2 1/2 ISO 8501-1:2007. Ensure all surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contaminants. Apply product using airless spray or brush only. Magnalux 41V is indefinately overcoatable with itself or other products in the Sherwin Williams Magnalux range.
- Off White, Semi gloss finish
- Touch Dry: 3hrs at 15°C, Recoatable: 3hrs at 15°C
- Product must not be thinned
- Mixing Ratio: 100 parts base to 2 parts catalyst by weight. Catalyst is supplied in 100ml polythene bottles. 2% addition equates to 1 x 100ml bottle per 6kg unit of base OR 5 x 100ml bottles of catalyst per 25kg unit of base.
- Dry Film Thickness: 500 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 1.18m2 per kg (depending on substrate)
- Clean tools with Sherwin Williams Cleanser/Thinner No 13
- Available in 25 Kg