Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner is a biodegradable super duty cleaner and degreaser designed to remove heavy contamination from porous and hard substrates.
Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner is recommended for deep cleaning of unprotected stone and concrete. With superb degreasing properties, this product with remove grime and grease in one application without damaging the substrate being cleaned.
Centrecoat R09 is an ideal versatile for the cleaning of Plastisol, cladding, metalwork, floors, tiles and more.
- Deep penetration to lift even the toughest stains
- Ideal for unprotected stone and concrete surfaces
- Excellent at cleaning extreme oil and fuel stains from porous substrates
- Superb degreasing properties
- Water-based, biodegradable therefore low environmental impact and not subject to WEL (Work Exposure Limits)
- Low odour so can be used on interior surfaces
- Better results with increased exposure time
- Does not damage the substrate being cleaned
- Can be used for surface preparation prior to coating work
- Removes grime and grease in one application (most cleaners only do one of these jobs)
- Can be used neat or diluted with water
Centrecoat R09 will not only will clean oil and dirt soiling but also remove any organic growth which is likely to be present for canvas. Being strongly alkaline, Centrecoat R09 is a very effective cleaner that will not damage the fabric. Use at 50% strength, by diluting with water-depending on the severity of the soiling. Also, once clean use Centrecoat R18 Fabric Protector to deliver oil and water repellency again.
As a canvas cleaner, this product is ideal for the cleaning of fabrics such as a boat canvas cleaner , marine canvas cleaner or canvas cleaner for tents. Centrecoat R09 Canvas Cleaner and Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner is the best way to clean canvas.
Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate. Coverage rate is dependant upon level of cleaning required. Use neat or dilute as necessary for type of cleaning required. Maximum dilution ratio is 1 part Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner to 10 parts water. Apply by brush or spray and allow Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner to penetrate the dirt or grease. Agitate with a stiff brush if heavy soiling. Rinse clean with clean pressurised hot water. Vacuum up with a wet & dry vacuum. In confined areas, use a low pressure hose and scrubbing brush.
Centrecoat R09 can be used as a light duty cleaner diluted 1:20 with fresh water. For more heavily soiled areas, dilute between 1:2 - 1:10 with fresh water.
- Fully biodegradable
- Use neat or dilute as necessary for type of cleaning required. Maximum dilution ratio is 1 part Centrecoat R09 Heavy Duty Surface Cleaner to 10 parts water
- Coverage rate is dependant upon level of cleaning required
- Centrecoat R09 can be used as a light duty cleaner diluted 1:20 with fresh water. For more heavily soiled areas, dilute between 1:2 - 1:10 with fresh water.
|Type:||Water based alkali|
|Stock Colours:||Transparent Light Green|
|Suitable Substrates:||For porous and hard substrates. Suitable as a canvas cleaner.|
|Application Method:||Brush, Spray|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Water|
|Shelf Life:||Store away from frost and heat in a dry place: temperature between 5°C and 30°C. Shelf life is 24 months from the production batch date when kept in the original unopened container.|
|Packaging:||Available in 1 and 5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.