A Solvent Based Line Marking Paint for use in School Playgrounds, Sports Courts, MUGA Courts, as well as Car Parks
Multi Usage Games Area Line Marking Paint from Coo-Var is ideal for use with Line Marking Machines to produce the perfect finish. Available in a range of different colours, this is a spirit based paint that can be applied directly onto tarmac, concrete or wood. Playgrounds are exposed to constant foot traffic due to the large number of children that run around daily. This paint works well at providing playgrounds with decorative courts and games with long lasting effects.
Multi Usage Games Area Line Marking Paint (MUGA) G119 is best used for marking lines on playgrounds, sports courts, car parks, gymnasiums, schools and all other Multi Usage Games Areas. G119 is a Playground Paint that can be used in a whole host of different places to create decorative lines and markings.
Coo-Var MUGA Line Marking Paint can be applied using brush, roller or traffic paint line marking machine to produce a semi-gloss finish that will be touch dry in 4 hours and ready for use after 24 hours. Available in 5 Litre tubs, MUGA paint has a theoretical coverage of 10m2 per litre and is available in a range of bright colours, perfect for producing a decorative, waterproof finish.
Surface/Environment is it designed for?
Multi Usage Games Area Line Marking Paint (MUGA) G119 is a high performance, fast drying paint designed for use primarily in playground but can be used in leisure centres, gymnasiums, car parks, schools and tennis courts with a tarmac, concrete or wood surface. Multi Usage Games Area Line Marking Paint (MUGA) G119 can be used indoors or outdoors and offers excellent protective properties against constant abrasion.
- Coo-Var Line Marking Paint is a high performance, fast drying, spirit-based paint
- Ideal for line marking inside and outside use
- Line Marking Paint can be applied directly on to tarmac, concrete or wood
- Used for line marking in Multi Usage Games Area, tennis courts, schools, gymnasiums, car parks etc.
- Drying time is 4 hours and it has a semi-gloss finish
- Coo-Var Line Marking Paint can be applied by brush or roller
- The theoretical coverage rate is 10 m2 per litre
- Available in 5 litre.