Owatrol PCD 91 is part of the Owatrol Professional range, designed to offer protection to cut, bored or notched wood that has been treated to classes 3 and 4.
Owatrol PCD 91 is water-based product, particularly suitable for internal use, on-site or in a workshop and works to protect against insect and fungal infection even in humid, moisturous conditions.
Owatrol PCD 91 is easy to apply using a stiff brush, roller, airless sprayer, garden sprayer or by dipping, and is dry after just 48 hours at 22 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol PCD 91 has been formulated for application to treated woods found internally or externally and works to maintain the integrity of the wood throughout its lifetime.
- High wetting properties.
- Excellent penetration of the cut end.
- Non-film forming.
- Ready to use.
- Easy to apply.
- Water-based product.
- Maintains the integrity of pressure treated wood.
- Protects against insect and fungal attack even in humid environments.
- On all wood pressure treated to classes 3 and 4.
- Theoretical coverage 5 to 7 m2